... .. s s
.=*8888x <"?88h. :8 :8
X> '8888H> '8888 .u . .88 .88
'88h. `8888 8888 .d88B :@8c .u :888ooo :888ooo
'8888 '8888 "88> ="8888f8888r ud8888. -*8888888-*8888888
`888 '8888.xH888x. 4888>'88" :888'8888. 8888 8888
X" :88*~ `*8888> 4888> ' d888 '88%" 8888 8888
~" !"` "888> 4888> 8888.+" 8888 8888
.H8888h. ?88 .d888L .+ 8888L .8888Lu= .8888Lu=
:"^"88888h. '! ^"8888*" '8888c. .+ ^%888* ^%888*
^ "88888hx.+" "Y" "88888% 'Y" 'Y"
^"**"" ..... "YP'
.H8888888x. '`+ x=~ x .d88"
:888888888888x. ! u. 88x. .e. .e. 5888R
8~ `"*88888888" ...ue888b '8888X.x888:.x888 '888R .u
! . `f"""" 888R Y888r `8888 888X '888k 888R ud8888.
~:...-` :8L <)88: 888R I888> X888 888X 888X 888R :888'8888.
. :888:>X88! 888R I888> X888 888X 888X 888R d888 '88%"
:~"88x 48888X ^` 888R I888> X888 888X 888X 888R 8888.+"
< :888k'88888X u8888cJ888 .X888 888X. 888~ 888R 8888L
d8888f '88888X "*888*P" `%88%``"*888Y" .888B .'8888c. .+
:8888! ?8888> 'Y" `~ `" ^*888% "88888%
X888! 8888~ "% "YP'
1.0 2017-04-11 brettfowle(8)
Brett Fowle - Software Engineer, UX/UI Developer, Continuous Learner
Build interesting and intuitive customer-facing products, applying
years of industry experience, problem-solving skills, and architectural
knowledge -- and have fun in the process.
- Web development
- Software architecture
- Distributed systems
- Data mining, analysis, visualization
- Machine learning, deep learning
- Test-driven development
- Mobile-first design
- iOS, Android development
- Cloud architecture, 12FA, microservices
- Continuous integration, deployment
- 3D graphics, animation, games
- Vim ninja
Recent Tech Stack
Go, Python, Node.js, Bash
Firebase, Websockets, D3, Redux, HTML, CSS, Sass
TensorFlow, scikit-learn, NumPy, pandas
Docker, Consul, Webpack, Vim, Git
Amazon AWS, Google App Engine
Unity3D, OpenGL, C/C++, C#, Cg/HLSL
Ruby, PHP, Java, Perl, Tcl
MFC, VisualBasic, QBASIC
jQuery, Mootools, Dojo, CoffeeScript
Browserify, Gulp, Grunt, SVN
Senior Software Developer at CoverMyMeds
August 2015 - Present.
Developed applications from the ground up for pharma companies
to improve their workflow around the prior authorization process.
Later converted workflow for internal hub use, iterating on new, improved
efficiencies to drive fast, accurate ways to get patients their meds.
- Server-, client-side, and database development to create a workflow
application and tool focused on improving the insight and efficiency
around hub services for pharma.
- Designed front end application using a mobile-first approach.
- Data, analytics, insights into improved efficies and automation.
- Real-time monitoring, analytics, performance-testing.
Python, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Sass, Bootstrap, StatsD,
Docker, Gulp, Capistrano
Senior System Engineer at Chemical Abstracts Service
January 2012 - August 2015.
Part of several open-space, Agile teams responsible for various
internal and external projects.
- Server- and client-side development on the flagship product to
introduce new features and maintain existing functionality.
- Built an SVG-based chemical drawing tool; constructed a stateless
rendering engine and implemented various drawing tools.
- Produced a POC to demo the capabilities of an internally-
developed search platform. Applied data visualizations such as
interactive charts and force-directed graphs that performed
drilldown operations on large datasets.
Java, Ruby, Socket.io, Grunt, Gulp
Lead Programmer at Gutensite
Walnut Creek, CA
. November 2007 - January
Worked with a small team of developers and designers to produce a CMS
that served many custom, commercial and personal sites.
- Server-side development of core CMS functionality.
- Responsible for engineering a core feature of MLS reality
databases. Standardized data and conventions in order to create
a common transport for displaying similar fields.
- Client-side development, constructing cutting-edge UX and site
installs of beautiful UI design.
Lead Programmer at Digital Design Center
Lake Mary, FL
. 2006 - 2007.
Part of a team of primarily 3D artists and CAD designers developing
a desktop application used by property builders to facilitate virtual
color appointments for customers' pre-built homes.
- Built a custom rendering engine entirely fit for the needs of the
- Revamped a large database housing all consumable data.
- Wrote various tools used by artists, including render farm
automation, 3D software scripts and macros, and image stitchers.
- Devised an internal desktop application for maintaining data,
reports, and creating demo house projects.
- Created a customer-facing product identity website. Including an
admin portal for in-house development; for builders to maintain
their properties; or for vendors to manage their products.
C/C++, OpenGL, Ogre3D, HLSL, MFC, MySQL, HTML,
Full Sail University
Winter Park, FL
. September 2003 - March 2005.
- Associate of Science in Game Design and Development
Brett Fowle <email@example.com